Whether you just wants to relax or need pain management for your neck, back, lumbar spine, shoulders, muscle pain or stomach areas.
This multi-purpose heat pack is a great health alternative if you are suffering from inflammation, muscle spasms & stiffness, cramps, period pain, arthritis, endometriosis, joint pain or sports injuries.
It is also a great gift idea for when you are feeling unwell, having a baby, or you just want to show someone how special they are to you.
- 2 minutes in microwave
- contains wheat (unscented)
- washable cover
- 52 x 14 x 3cm
- ages 3+
- Australia made
Customer Care: email@example.com
HEAT PACK GUIDELINE
To be used by a responsible adult.
- Place heat pack on plate with half a cup of water (125ml) for humidity purposes (prevents grain from drying out) on turntable in microwave.
- Set time for 1 minute per 500g
- Carefully remove hot water from microwave.
- Test heat pack on forearm for desired temperature. For additional heat, repeat step 1 for 1 min.
- Gently shake heat pack to distribute heat evenly.
- Apply heat pack on desired part of the body.
Heat pack should be completely cool before reheating. If further heating is required, reduce the heating time to half. Over heating may result in a burning smell being detected and can reduce the life of the heat pack . If over heating occurs, use appropriate utensils or oven mitts and place heat pack immediately on a non-combustible surface e.g. kitchen sink.
- not suitable for children under 3 years of age.
- store heat pack in cool dry place.
- ensure heat pack is not wet before heating.
- heat heat pack once a month for maintenance.
- handle heat pack with care to avoid seams from splitting.
- heat pack are designed to warm a person and not a bed.